Customer Relations Management
VRM's Customer Relations Management (CRM) tools lead the industry in guest and owner communications.
Virtual Resort Manager's Customer Relations Management Suite provides a full range of tools designed to allow the management company to communicate directly with both guests and owners using automated email functionality and other processes, reducing your workload, while at the same time keeping your guests and owners engaged and informed. In addition, we provide tools designed to build customer and owner loyalty, and to up-sell your guests, providing you with the opportunity to improve your bottom line.
• A sophisticated series of automated emails keeps guest informed through the reservation process. You can remind them of payments due,thank them for payments made, give directions to a property, provide lockbox codes, ask them back after a specified period, and much, much more. Your guests are engaged, and you save time and money.
• Our paperless office technology allows guests to sign leases and pay money due lo line, eliminating the expense of paper documents, helping you to improve your bottom line.
• A WYSIWYG text editor allows you to create attractive emails and other documents on your own. You can integrate your documents into Constant Contact for advanced email marketing.
• An automated guest survey gathers guest responses, provides statistical information, and converts guest comments into reviews posted on your website (under your compete control).
• Concierge Services module allows you to up-sell guests with shopping lists that you create and control.
• Loyalty Program rewards guests based on dollars spent.
• Owners Extranet allows owners to review specified parts of their account, and to book reservations for themselves or their guests. Owners are informed of new reservations through automated email functionality.
• Guest Extranet permits guest to sign "paperwork," make payments, redeem loyalty program points, purchase travel insurance and other extras, and more.
• Email marketing functionality allows you to create lists from your existing VRM guest Extranet, create emails in the text editor, and mail attractive and effective emails to previous guests.
All of this is just a part of the picture. If you'd like more information on VRM's advanced Customer Relations Management Suite you can call us directly at (252) 241-9533. If you are an existing client and would like additional help in any of these areas, please submit a help ticket, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.